We are Team Leaders with FamilyLife Local
We are part of a team of people passionate about living out biblical principles in our home and family and we help others to do the same. We exist to reach those far from God and far from the church, disciple believers and multiply spiritual leaders.
In Wisconsin, Our goal is that with your help by 2025 we will have a team of people in every county in our state equipped and committed to live out and share biblical principles for marriage and family in their homes and communities, creating an environment for marriages and families to thrive.
We reach marriages and families in a variety of ways including:
- Bringing the movie Like Arrows to a local movie theatre and launching the 8 week Art of Parenting study at a community location following the showing. Both of these are presented free of charge through various grants and our ministry with FamilyLife local. You can view the movie trailer here. You can learn more about The Art of Parenting here.
- Providing Real Parent Life kits to local pregnancy centers and maternity ministries throughout the state of Wisconsin through donor partnership. You can learn more about theat here.
- Provide The Art of Parenting through a partnership with local government to those who are court ordered to complete a parenting course.
- Connecting with others at Weekend to Remember event, inviting them to get involved in their community and equipping them to make a difference where they live. You can learn about Weekend to Remember marriage conference here. If you’d like to attend an event in your area, please use our code when you register and save at least $100 on your registration: WIWTR
- Represent FamilyLife around the state at various booths including Lifest.
- Facilitating married couples retreats at Silver Birch Ranch, retreat centers, and churches around the midwest.
- Supporting leadership in the development of a marriage and/or family initiative through training and resource awareness
- Speaking for marriage retreats/events. Please click here to read our bio and review testimonials from others who’ve invited us to speak.
- Supporting the local church to equip, encourage, enrich and restore the marriages and families that they serve
- Partnering with individuals and businesses to fund our ministry
We are looking for others to join us who:
· are self-starters
· willing to share their faith, or learn how to share their faith
· passionate about helping marriages and families
· willing to work with a larger team to see a city transformed
If you’d like to learn more about how you can get involved with FamilyLife Local in your community– Contact Us.
We’re excited to see how God might be inviting YOU to play a role in HIS effort to bring a family reformation to our country starting with your community!
There’s another way you can get involved. If you would like to learn more about joining our team of amazing partners who make our ministry possible, please click here.